BDMS Southern Group, the leading tertiary medical center in the region is seeking for a highly collaborative Biostatistician to join and support medical research development of a Digital Hospital.
- Works with a team of doctors, nurses and multidisciplinary professionals
- Prepares data research in a systematic procedure and in an ethical manner
- Keeps abreast of modern technical biostatistics tools related to relevant methodology
- Leads study design, data analysis and interpretation of result
- Provide knowledge and advice on the use of statistics in scientific research to health.
- Master MSc. Biostatistics, health economics, health services research, health care administration, related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- TOEIC Score 600 or above
- Male / Female
- Age between 24-35 years
- Experience in operation for at least two years of health research
What's it like to work here?
Research and Development