Thai Coordinator (Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute)
Siriroj International Hospital is looking for a dedicated individual, to join our dynamic team at PPSI (Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute). This is a full-time position where you will work on-site and oversee the day to day patient coordination.
In addition to administration tasks, you will also work alongside and interact with nurses, doctors and affiliates of PPSI to ensure that each client receive optimal medical care.
- Coordinate Thai/Foreign clients' details of medical needs
- Act as a liaison between client and health care providers
- Translate Thai documents to English
- Assist with completion of daily tasks
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or Administration
- Excellent English skills (Spoken and Written Skills)
- Minimum TOEIC score of 700
- Background in Marketing, Public Relations & Customer Service, is desirable
- Experience working in health care / hospitality industry is desirable, but not required
Customer Service, Healthcare Administation