Management Trainees will be trained in an overall hospital operations, aimed at enhancing managerial and leadership effectiveness. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be under the mentor-ship of the CEO and Hospital Director.
We are looking to establish new partnerships with the best healthcare leaders of tomorrow and invite all interested candidates meeting the following criteria to apply for the position.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in healthcare or related areas with 3-5 years of work experience
- Age: 30-40 years
- TOEIC score minimum 650 or above
- Must possess the ability to work independently on projects as well as collaboratively in a shared leadership environment with the desire to grow in a hospital setting.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, advance analytical skills, be well organized, and maintains a high degree of professionalism in manner and appearance.
- Must possess strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and keeping up-to-date with current trends and technologies.