Practical Nurse, Bangkok Hospital Hat Yai
- Provide basic nursing care to patients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Prepare medical devices and instruments.
- Monitor and maintain unit environment.
- Follow through activities as dictated by hospital policy.
Services and Facilities Bangkok Hatyai Hospital Heart Center is the most comprehensive to date in the lower South. Since its opening to present Bangkok Hatyai Hospital, is focused to provide an up-to-date modern clinical and medical facilities.
- Electromagnetic field MRI
- Computed Tomography
- High-speed 64-Slice CT
- 3D X-ray & digital Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Cath Lab
Food and Events Hat Yai
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Hat Yai.
- Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old
- Practical Nurse certificate (1 year)
- At least 2 years of nursing experience
- Good command of English
- Computer skill
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and service-minded
75, Soi 15, Petchakasem Rd., Hat Yai, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110 Thailand