Practical Nurse, Bangkok Hospital Samui
- Provide basic nursing care to patients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Prepare medical devices and instruments.
- Monitor and maintain unit environment.
- Follow through activities as dictated by hospital policy.
Services and Facilities Bangkok Hospital Samui is committed to provide international standard healthcare through its up-to-date medical facilities and services.
- Emergency and Trauma Unit
- Out-patient & In-patient Department
- Hyperbaric Chamber
- Ultra-modern Operating Theatres
- State-of-the-art 64 slice CT Scan with CT Angiography and CT Perfusion Study
- Carotid Doppler Ultrasound
- Microscope and High-speed skull cutting device, C-Arm-Fluoroscopy
- Intracranial Pressure Monitor, Video EEG Monitor and fully equipped Neuro ICU
- 10-bed ICU facility with bedside monitors
- Hemodialysis Unit equipped with Fresenius dialysis machine from Germany
- Fully-equipped Laboratory and Blood Bank
- Pharmacy Physiotherapy Unit
- Hydrolance Ambulance
Food and Events in Samui
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Samui.
Koh Phangan Full Moon Party
- Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old
- Practical Nurse certificate (1 year)
- At least 2 years of nursing experience
- Good command of English
- Computer skill
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and service-minded
57 Moo 3, Thaweerat Phakdee Road, Bophut, Koh Samui , Suratthani 84320