Practical Nurse, Phuket International Hospital
- Provide basic nursing care to patients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Prepare medical devices and instruments.
- Monitor and maintain unit environment.
- Follow through activities as dictated by hospital policy.
Phuket International Hospital is equipped with sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty of medicine and surgery.
- 24-hour Emergency services
- Ambulance services
- Medical and Surgical coverage
- Hotel calls
- Radiography services, including CT Scans, ultrasound and all x-rays
- Intensive Care Unit
- 10 Operating Theatres
- International Services (one-stop office that assists international patients for physicians referral)
- Health Check-up (Phuket International Hospital’s check-up programs have been specifically designed to cater the health needs of foreigners living in the island)
Food and Events in Phuket
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Phuket.
Events in July:
Cape Panwa Hotel Phuket Raceweek
Events in September:
Events in October:
- Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old
- Practical Nurse certificate (1 year)
- At least 2 years of nursing experience
- Good command of English
- Computer skill
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and service-minded
44 Chalermprakiat Ror 9 Rd, Phuket 83000, Thailand