Practical Nurse, Bangkok Hospital Phuket
- Provide basic nursing care to patients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Prepare medical devices and instruments.
- Monitor and maintain unit environment.
- Follow through activities as dictated by hospital policy.
Bangkok Hospital Phuket, founded in 1993 is located in the south of Thailand on Phuket Island. Today, with 200 beds and over 23 specialty centers is the largest hospital in Phuket and one of the largest hospitals in Thailand.
- Operating Theaters
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Cardiac Care Units (CCU)
- Hyperbaric Chambers (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy)
- Ambulances (with doctor on board)
- Mobile ICU (Cardiologist Available)
- CT Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Master Patient Index (MPI)
- 4-D Ultrasound Machines
- Mammogram Machines
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- C-arms for Orthopedics Diagnostic Laboratory (with blood bank & Serology)
- Pharmacy Centers
Food and Events in Phuket
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Phuket.
Events in July:
Cape Panwa Hotel Phuket Raceweek
Events in September:
Events in October:
- Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old
- Practical Nurse certificate (1 year)
- At least 2 years of nursing experience
- Good command of English
- Computer skill
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and service-minded
Soi Hongyok Utis - Soi Prayoon 2/1, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000