Registered DEK Nurse, Bangkok Hospital Phuket
Administer care to diabetes patients and other patients who are receiving treatment or consultation at the Endocrine and Nephrology Center.
Bangkok Hospital Phuket, founded in 1993 is located in the south of Thailand on Phuket Island. Today, with 200 beds and over 23 specialty centers is the largest hospital in Phuket and one of the largest hospitals in Thailand.
- Operating Theaters
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Cardiac Care Units (CCU)
- Hyperbaric Chambers (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy)
- Ambulances (with doctor on board)
- Mobile ICU (Cardiologist Available)
- CT Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Master Patient Index (MPI)
- 4-D Ultrasound Machines
- Mammogram Machines
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- C-arms for Orthopedics Diagnostic Laboratory (with blood bank & Serology)
- Pharmacy Centers
Food and Events in Phuket
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Phuket.
Events in July:
Cape Panwa Hotel Phuket Raceweek
Events in September:
Events in October:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science
- Certification from Thailand Nursing and Midwifery council
- At Least 0-1 years of experience in nursing.
Soi Hongyok Utis - Soi Prayoon 2/1, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000