Registered Anesthetic Nurse, Bangkok Hospital Phuket
Administer anesthesia to surgical patients and assist in procedures both inside and outside the operating theater. Work in the Dental Clinic, the X-Ray Center, the Liver and GI Center, Labor Room etc.
Bangkok Hospital Phuket, founded in 1993 is located in the south of Thailand on Phuket Island. Today, with 200 beds and over 23 specialty centers is the largest hospital in Phuket and one of the largest hospitals in Thailand.
- Operating Theaters
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Cardiac Care Units (CCU)
- Hyperbaric Chambers (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy)
- Ambulances (with doctor on board)
- Mobile ICU (Cardiologist Available)
- CT Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Master Patient Index (MPI)
- 4-D Ultrasound Machines
- Mammogram Machines
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- C-arms for Orthopedics Diagnostic Laboratory (with blood bank & Serology)
- Pharmacy Centers
Food and Events in Phuket
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Phuket.
Events in July:
Cape Panwa Hotel Phuket Raceweek
Events in September:
Events in October:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science
- Certification from Thailand Nursing and Midwifery council
- Certificate in Nurse Anesthetist
- At Least 1-2 years of experience in nursing.
- Good command of English.
Soi Hongyok Utis - Soi Prayoon 2/1, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000