Registered Surgical Nurse, Phuket International Hospital
Assist doctors during operations and administer care to patients after surgery.
Phuket International Hospital is equipped with sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty of medicine and surgery.
- 24-hour Emergency services
- Ambulance services
- Medical and Surgical coverage
- Hotel calls
- Radiography services, including CT Scans, ultrasound and all x-rays
- Intensive Care Unit
- 10 Operating Theatres
- International Services (one-stop office that assists international patients for physicians referral)
- Health Check-up (Phuket International Hospital’s check-up programs have been specifically designed to cater the health needs of foreigners living in the island)
Food and Events in Phuket
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Phuket.
Events in July:
Cape Panwa Hotel Phuket Raceweek
Events in September:
Events in October:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science
- Certificated from Thailand Nursing and Midwifery council
- At Least 0-1 years of experience in nursing.
44 Chalermprakiat Ror 9 Rd, Phuket 83000, Thailand