Registered Ward Nurse, Bangkok Hospital Hat Yai
Administer care to patients recovering in the patient ward.
Services and Facilities Bangkok Hatyai Hospital Heart Center is the most comprehensive to date in the lower South. Since its opening to present Bangkok Hatyai Hospital, is focused to provide an up-to-date modern clinical and medical facilities.
- Electromagnetic field MRI
- Computed Tomography
- High-speed 64-Slice CT
- 3D X-ray & digital Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Cath Lab
Food and Events Hat Yai
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Hat Yai.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science
- Certification from Thailand Nursing and Midwifery council
- Special Certificate in Nursing such as Critical care Nursing, Nursing Management, ACLS etc.
- At Least 0-1 years of experience in nursing.
- Good command of English
- Computer skill
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and service-minded
75, Soi 15, Petchakasem Rd., Hat Yai, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110 Thailand