Registered Ward Nurse, Phuket International Hospital
Administer care to patients recovering in the patient ward.
Phuket International Hospital is equipped with sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty of medicine and surgery.
- 24-hour Emergency services
- Ambulance services
- Medical and Surgical coverage
- Hotel calls
- Radiography services, including CT Scans, ultrasound and all x-rays
- Intensive Care Unit
- 10 Operating Theatres
- International Services (one-stop office that assists international patients for physicians referral)
- Health Check-up (Phuket International Hospital’s check-up programs have been specifically designed to cater the health needs of foreigners living in the island)
Food and Events in Phuket
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Phuket.
Events in July:
Cape Panwa Hotel Phuket Raceweek
Events in September:
Events in October:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science
- Certification from Thailand Nursing and Midwifery council
- Special Certificate in Nursing such as Critical care Nursing, Nursing Management, ACLS etc.
- At Least 0-1 years of experience in nursing.
- Good command of English
- Computer skill
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and service-minded
44 Chalermprakiat Ror 9 Rd, Phuket 83000, Thailand