Registered Ward Nurse, Bangkok Hospital Phuket
Administer care to patients recovering in the patient ward.
Bangkok Hospital Phuket, founded in 1993 is located in the south of Thailand on Phuket Island. Today, with 200 beds and over 23 specialty centers is the largest hospital in Phuket and one of the largest hospitals in Thailand.
- Operating Theaters
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Cardiac Care Units (CCU)
- Hyperbaric Chambers (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy)
- Ambulances (with doctor on board)
- Mobile ICU (Cardiologist Available)
- CT Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Master Patient Index (MPI)
- 4-D Ultrasound Machines
- Mammogram Machines
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- C-arms for Orthopedics Diagnostic Laboratory (with blood bank & Serology)
- Pharmacy Centers
Food and Events in Phuket
Follow the links to learn about the food deals and upcoming festivals and events in Phuket.
Events in July:
Cape Panwa Hotel Phuket Raceweek
Events in September:
Events in October:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science
- Certification from Thailand Nursing and Midwifery council
- Special Certificate in Nursing such as Critical care Nursing, Nursing Management, ACLS etc.
- At Least 0-1 years of experience in nursing.
- Good command of English
- Computer skill
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and service-minded
Soi Hongyok Utis - Soi Prayoon 2/1, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000