Russian Coordinator (part-time) at Bangkok Phuket Hospital
Bangkok Phuket Hospital is looking for a part-time Russian Coordinator, able to work during the hospital's peak season, from October 2017 to May 2018.
- Assist the International Medical Service Department with the Russian in-patients and out-patients. Coordinate to help patients overcome the barriers of language and culture in every aspect of hospital visit including liaison with international insurance companies and its doctors.
- Daily visit to in-patients / out-patients as assigned. Coordinate their needs and requirements and report their daily progress.
- On-call to assist interpretation for Russian patients and translation of various Russian documents.
- And any other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Male or Female, age 22- years old and above
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts or any related field
- At least 1 year experience in hospitality/ healthcare industry translation or interpretation would be an advantage
- Good command in English
- Ability to communicate in Thai would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Proactive, honest, and strong interpersonal skill
- Positive thinker and able to work under pressure